In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new video clp (for anyone wh cares)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

new video clp (for anyone wh cares) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 8:46:10

yeah that was awful... It felt weird drifting with controller again but I think I manage to pull a few cool moves, and it was great fun drifting with platinum. so I think for now I go back to play my PS3 Very Happy . or.... PLAY THE HELL OUT OF MY XBOX360 and get an ELITE FOR FREE Twisted Evil . nah ps3 is ok for me.
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 8:54:19

yeah it was fun and that other dude that drifted with us was not that bad either
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb - 16:50:33

well anyway got the charger vid posted... and can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpBII_M_d9E&feature=channel_page

as said in the description, that drifting is a no e-brake slide

i wonder what i should do next?... maybe get out my konigsegg for a few rounds
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb - 22:33:29

nice work man... considering no hand brake at all

hey i was thinking ..... do you have a dvd recorder at your house..... coz you could play your xbox through that and record it to dvd.... then simply rip it to an avi file

dvd recorder's are pretty cheap these days
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb - 2:10:39

well i do... but not set up where my 360 is.... however my camera has a plug that allows you to watch the pics on a TV if i can find the right cord i might be able to use that and record the TV (like some people do with a video camera)
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb - 2:47:48

yeah but its not gunna fix the quality coz its still gunna have the colour distorsion and stuff.... will end up with the same results.....

i was trying to take the camera out of the equation
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar - 14:57:27

yeah... but i am thinking of investing into a capture card of something similar, that will give the vids a better quality
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar - 17:10:14

okay i am getting board again... so I'll probably do another one soon (again with my camera)... anyone what to have a word in saying what my next drift weapon will be (can be anything... within reason)

okay looks like no one is responding... so i dont know what to try next...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new video clp (for anyone wh cares)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2