In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

possible new clan video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
red platinum

red platinum

possible new clan video Empty
PostSubject: possible new clan video   possible new clan video I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr - 17:55:08

now i know it is a bit shameless of me promoting another clan in this clan... but i well this would be the best place to advertise Razz anyway, i was thinking that maybe i would create a new clan, dedicated to Forza 2 stunts (things like precision driving, 360's, donuts etc) i have had the idea on my mind for a while... the reason why i am bringing it up now is cause i just posted a vid of myself doing a few solo stunts : stunt clan vid so... tell me what you guys think?

maybe if you are interested i could get ITR "sponsoring" it (the clan vehicle will have the ITR logo on it) just like other sponsor decals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
murorder
Admin
murorder

PostSubject: Re: possible new clan video   possible new clan video I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr - 5:38:46

you dont need to create a new 1 man ill create a page for you to do this stunt driving u make the vids and ill put them up on the site for all to see
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.itr.321.cn
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: possible new clan video   possible new clan video I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr - 11:36:50

if that would be possible could you do that? and to say it another way the clan itself wold kinda be "branched off" of this clan, therefore i wold still need the logo, but be able to keep the design (which i personally like)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
murorder
Admin
murorder

PostSubject: Re: possible new clan video   possible new clan video I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr - 14:14:03

well i made the page for u man tell me what u want on it an ill put it up email me some text of stories or what ever and ill put it on the page
Back to top Go down
murorder
Admin
murorder

PostSubject: Re: possible new clan video   possible new clan video I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr - 14:16:21

vid looks good man but you need a lcd to many lines coming through on the camera
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: possible new clan video   possible new clan video I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr - 15:44:48

murorder wrote:
vid looks good man but you need a lcd to many lines coming through on the camera

i know... but i am thinking about investing in an high quality external capture card... that will hopefully get rid of those lines for good and then i will re-do the video..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: possible new clan video   possible new clan video I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr - 23:42:28

red platinum wrote:
i am thinking about investing in an high quality external capture card.

definately!!! vids will looks heaps better man

PSN: ITR_gemonic
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: possible new clan video   possible new clan video I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr - 18:14:09

but for the moment I'll just bide my time wile i harvest up all the change i can muster, and ask around what is a good quality one

before then i may upload some more vids if i feel in the mood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible new clan video   possible new clan video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possible new clan video
Page 1 of 1