In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new video clp (for anyone wh cares)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
red platinum

red platinum

new video clp (for anyone wh cares) Empty
PostSubject: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov - 16:04:27

now i just made up a small video clip showing off how i drift (in forza 2 that is) it is very bad quality (in my opinion) but well at least it shows me doing it

but well i am posting on here so if anyone has any "pointers" to improve my drifting that would be appreciated

anyway if you want to have a look at the video it can be found here: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=o5YTpge2XD8
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov - 0:26:02

looks good man.... next time try setting the camera up on something so you dont have to hold it... you will get better results... also might fix that "splotching" effect as the camera wont try to keep refocusing on something behind your screen

and the drifting looks good man.. i wont try and offer any advice coz that would be sill as i wasnt ever happy with my own. Nice choice of car too man... always like using something different... used to like using the crossfire..
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov - 2:26:03

well i was going to go around in my konigsegg but i knew that i could control the solstice better so i just did it in that

oh and thanks for the tips, the main problem was my tv is not really in a position to be recoded... and i didnt have anything to put it on, so i had to hold it

and any suggestions on how i can fix the refreshing screen?
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov - 13:30:40

I think that car needed more power... it doesn't seem to be able carry a lot of speed throught the corner. But overall i think the line and angle was decent just need a little bit more working on clipping points. good job on the video, but yeah most of the exit line was hard to see cause of that splotching effect thingy.

oh by the way I've got an old videos of ITR drifting http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HM5_sN24_Ik it's there if you want to have a look, that was the day of heaven for me.... there's lots of ITR drifter back in the day.
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov - 13:58:02

well the solstice doesn't have that much power as other cars might... but it is easyest for me to controll

yes well i am one of the ones fighting (against the dark side(PS3)) to get ITR back doing what i originally joined to do... drift
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 5:00:53

ahh the glory days... those were some good times.... thanks for posting that vid again rotary.... brings back good mermories
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan - 14:53:32

just posted another vid, same track, same camera, different car

can be found here: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ECZMI38z_IU

tell me what you think...
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 1:42:08

drifting was good man.... but found the vid hard to watch. The cam makes it hard and then on top of that the telemetry as well.

but good work man..... still going strong
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 3:41:37

yeah i know i really should get a capture card...
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 10:13:19

okay i am thinking of posting another drift vid... i was thinking i could try driftin' a 67' dodge charger... but challenge myself and not use the e-brake to initiate the drift... what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 11:07:09

yeah man... do it.

see if you can find a better way to capture the video though
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 11:42:40

red platinum wrote:
okay i am thinking of posting another drift vid... i was thinking i could try driftin' a 67' dodge charger... but challenge myself and not use the e-brake to initiate the drift... what do you guys think?

heh since I still have my xbox and 2 days left of xbox live why don't you add me and maybe we could do a couple of drift... If I still know how to do it in forza 2 lol.
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 16:16:40

>gemonic<
i would but i don't have a video camera, or even anything remotely like one, all i have is the digital camera, but mark my words, once i get enough money i am going to invest in a capture card

>rotory<
the funny thing is, is that my membership just ran out 2 days ago, Razz

however saying that i have 2, un-activated 1 month memberships, so.. i could use 1 of them to get me back to gold

and drifting is like riding a bike, you never really forget, all you need to do is greese up the axles and go sideways
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 5:20:21

So what time shall we drift? give me time and date and we should be good since I've got another unused 1 month card for live.
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 6:02:01

what do you say at about 5? sunset infeild tommorow?
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 6:29:34

damn i miss the ole infield

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 6:42:37

5 your time or my time? I need GMT time so I don't get confused.
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 6:56:40

found my stash of forza pics still being hosted

new video clp (for anyone wh cares) Gemsol10

new video clp (for anyone wh cares) Gemhav10

new video clp (for anyone wh cares) Damncl10

damn i wish i still had this game..........and a 360 to play it on
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 8:25:59

R0T4RY wrote:
5 your time or my time? I need GMT time so I don't get confused.
5 as this sites clock... whatever that is to you
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 10:00:11

but this website clock depends on your browser aka from your point of view the forum uses your time, from my browser the forum uses my time.
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 11:55:24

well what is the time when you make your post... here it is 8:55
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 15:22:39

it's 12.22 AM here
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 17:24:28

that means we are in the same time-zone... so I'll see if i can get on live by 5 tomorrow/today , i probably be on early though, so I'll set up a 75 lap sunset infield game, just search for it and I'll keep it open (and just FYI my GT is the same as my username)
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 2:52:41

oh ok no problem be on today at around 5 pm this forum time then.
Back to top Go down
red platinum

red platinum

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 6:57:16

so.. i'll probably see you in about 2 hours then (i am going to load up a game now, so you can join it when you get the chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new video clp (for anyone wh cares)   new video clp (for anyone wh cares) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new video clp (for anyone wh cares)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next