In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The next season

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TMM Switch

TMM Switch

The next season Empty
PostSubject: The next season   The next season I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar - 0:50:17

First question is first, is there going to be one??? Secondly we in group A had a litle discussion about the no assists group. We feel there is no longer a need to do this due to the poor numbers that we had. 3 car races are not very fun. I am more than happy to race with 8 cars even if i am not using assists and others are. I see a negligible differnce in it and for me to go back to using assist swith be a pretty hard adjustment now.

Secondly what kind of league will the next one be????? if there is one will it be a one make series or another class series?? maybe a country based series on a weekly basis. A or S class cars whereby on a weekly basis the country is changed. Germany, Italy, America, Asia, England and then regional europe ie. france, spain, sweden etc. What do you think? scratch
Back to top Go down
Kutsbear

Kutsbear

The next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next season   The next season I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar - 9:20:55

I would like there to be another race. A One make race in BMW's that would be good (M3 E36) & (M3 E46 Coupe). Restricted tunning to have the cars even.
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

The next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next season   The next season I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar - 22:39:21

i am very keen to keep this thing going.... as soon as i get back online that is... which should be the end of this week.

but what it is, is up to all of you, us... you know what i mean... so lets start the ball rolling and come up with it

and i agree with what you say about the no assists group switch... lets go without it
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
Syxx

The next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next season   The next season I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Mar - 4:25:44

Yeah im half with switch on this 1.
Im happy with those who need/want abs assist to help fill up grp A. Myself im happy without assists like switch.

And my preference would be the 1 car type (whatever car gets decided on) with locked tunes and selected parts only = driver skill + luck keeping out of trouble.
And you have my thoughts on race tracks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

The next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next season   The next season I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar - 22:39:31

I was having a look through my garage and trying to come up with a good one make car... i looked at a few.

the one i thought would be good is the 2007 porsche (997) gt3

with no power mods... stock suspension and sway bars, that way tuning isnt a factor but they still handle very well... sports transmission so that only the final drive is adjustable.... all the clutch, drivetrain, flywheel etc. upgrades. Stock diff. full weight reduction.

then add all the best tyre and wheel upgrades and put on the forza rear bumper.

That should give you i think 309 kw and a car that handles well but can be a handfull under pressure. and being rear wheel rear engine will make for some hair raising races. and with basically the only setup being final drive and tyre pressure it comes down to driver

anyway thats my nominee... what have you guys come up with.
Back to top Go down
k1lo5

k1lo5

The next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next season   The next season I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar - 23:41:50

i love the 2007 porche gt3 gem, it's a mad car. would be some great races had, call it a carrera cup, lol. Def be up for that one, be up for any actually, got the racing itch again, and this time, i'm in for good...
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

The next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next season   The next season I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar - 0:33:30

yeah i had another play with it last night... it gets hectic when your in a pack.... without any suspension tuning its real tail happy if you turn under brakes or do anything too quickly.....

now if only Telstra would hurry the hell up and activate my line for DSL
Back to top Go down
Syxx

The next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next season   The next season I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar - 5:39:45

Need a car thats user friendly for all. Not everyone has tuning skills unless we post some setups for all.
plus i dont think you can lock specific tune parts without locking all.

Couple more days and i should be able to throw all my stuff back together and help test cars. Net takes 10 working days Sleep
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

The next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next season   The next season I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar - 6:54:47

well thats why i recon we make it stock suspension and sway bar... or for the less exotic cars the sports versions provide better handling without being adjustable
Back to top Go down
TMM Switch

TMM Switch

The next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next season   The next season I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar - 13:12:49

you may be onto something there but the easiest way to keep everthing simple is stock tuning and setup. no mods. that way it can be guaranteed to be an even keel for everybody.
Back to top Go down
k1lo5

k1lo5

The next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next season   The next season I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Mar - 7:43:51

just did up my porsche 997 gt3, p.i= 954
how's that compare to yours gem? all same mods as your description. now just needs a paint job... hehe
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

The next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next season   The next season I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Mar - 23:40:30

TMM Switch wrote:
you may be onto something there but the easiest way to keep everthing simple is stock tuning and setup. no mods. that way it can be guaranteed to be an even keel for everybody.

only issue with that is for me personally i need to be able to turn down the brake power... and besides that... some gear ratios and aero isnt too hard for ppl to tweak a little and even if you dont your not gunna be off the pace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next season   The next season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next season
Page 1 of 1