In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Suspension Calculator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
o MANIC o

o MANIC o

Forza Suspension Calculator Empty
PostSubject: Forza Suspension Calculator   Forza Suspension Calculator I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 10:56:43

Here is the link for the setup Calc Again Guys!!

www.ondaground.net/flash/fm2/
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye8422

Hawkeye8422

PostSubject: Re: Forza Suspension Calculator   Forza Suspension Calculator I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 17:29:51

i like that one a whole lot better then the one i been using, still waiting for them to finish the drifting section tho

http://www.croisened.com/
Back to top Go down
o MANIC o

o MANIC o

PostSubject: Re: Forza Suspension Calculator   Forza Suspension Calculator I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul - 5:48:36

Yeah this is the best one that i've found, since i found it the author keeps updating it and adding extra modifiers so it gets better
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye8422

Hawkeye8422

PostSubject: Re: Forza Suspension Calculator   Forza Suspension Calculator I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul - 7:56:23

ya ive been usin both of them today, and ive come up with a really good car as far as handling is concerned by finding that sweet spot between what both the calculators are giving me for a setup. so i can just use my old setup for qualifying (great for short runs) and the new one for the race because its a better setup for a long distance race like this one
Back to top Go down
murorder
Admin
murorder

PostSubject: Re: Forza Suspension Calculator   Forza Suspension Calculator I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul - 12:24:38

that calculator is awsome how easy is it. i thinks i could nock 2 to 5 seconds off my lap times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
Hawkeye8422

Hawkeye8422

PostSubject: Re: Forza Suspension Calculator   Forza Suspension Calculator I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul - 13:20:23

using both of them and finding that "sweet spot" between both of the settings has knocked literally 6 1/2 seconds off of mine. the one manic posted about helped alot with the tire pressure, only problem is ill be half way through the pit window when my tires get to that sweet spot temperature.
Back to top Go down
o MANIC o

o MANIC o

PostSubject: Re: Forza Suspension Calculator   Forza Suspension Calculator I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul - 4:05:34

Ok i just found another one. This one can be downloaded and run from your desktop. There is also a gear ratio calculator, at the moment i can only find versions that need exel to use. If i find one that is a stand alone app i'll post it up.

Here is the other uspension calculator
http://members.home.nl/mclaren2000/FM2Calculator.zip
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: Forza Suspension Calculator   Forza Suspension Calculator I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul - 7:32:50

o MANIC o wrote:
Ok i just found another one. This one can be downloaded and run from your desktop. There is also a gear ratio calculator, at the moment i can only find versions that need exel to use. If i find one that is a stand alone app i'll post it up.

Here is the other uspension calculator
http://members.home.nl/mclaren2000/FM2Calculator.zip

this one also needs the dot net framework.. so if you dont have that.... dont bother getting it coz it wont work
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
o MANIC o

o MANIC o

PostSubject: Re: Forza Suspension Calculator   Forza Suspension Calculator I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Aug - 4:48:35

Hawkeye8422 wrote:
using both of them and finding that "sweet spot" between both of the settings has knocked literally 6 1/2 seconds off of mine. the one manic posted about helped alot with the tire pressure, only problem is ill be half way through the pit window when my tires get to that sweet spot temperature.

Then you need to adjust the tyre pressures so that they heat up quicker, and if thier heating unevenly then adjust the camber of your tyres.
Back to top Go down
YWAIT

PostSubject: Re: Forza Suspension Calculator   Forza Suspension Calculator I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Aug - 8:43:13

no wonder you boys are so quick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Suspension Calculator   Forza Suspension Calculator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Suspension Calculator
Page 1 of 1