In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Support for Aussie muscle in Forza.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ODINS VOLK

ODINS VOLK

Support for Aussie muscle in Forza. Empty
PostSubject: Support for Aussie muscle in Forza.   Support for Aussie muscle in Forza. I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 21:22:35

I started a thread at FM.net to show support for some Aussie cars in Forza either as DLC or content for the future Forza 3.

Please click on my sig and leave a post for support and hopefully Turn10 will take notice and add some Aussie muscle.

Cheers, ODINS VOLK.
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: Support for Aussie muscle in Forza.   Support for Aussie muscle in Forza. I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 23:30:36

just moved this into the general discussion section of forza..

will sign your thread... but i think its a lost cause..... from what i heard turn 10 approached the aussie manufacturers and they said No they did not want to be in.

would be good though
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
ODINS VOLK

ODINS VOLK

PostSubject: Re: Support for Aussie muscle in Forza.   Support for Aussie muscle in Forza. I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Nov - 0:45:37

gemonic wrote:
just moved this into the general discussion section of forza..

will sign your thread... but i think its a lost cause..... from what i heard turn 10 approached the aussie manufacturers and they said No they did not want to be in.

would be good though

Well hopefully the old adage of "don't believe everything you hear" is true in this case.

Cheers for signing in the thread and showing support though
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye8422

Hawkeye8422

PostSubject: Re: Support for Aussie muscle in Forza.   Support for Aussie muscle in Forza. I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec - 2:14:57

whats the far right car? and yes ill sign especially for some of the aussie tracks i watched round 2 V8 supercars today and loved that track they were on jus cant remember the name of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support for Aussie muscle in Forza.   Support for Aussie muscle in Forza. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Support for Aussie muscle in Forza.
Page 1 of 1