In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

scores round 3

Go down 
+2
TMM Switch
gemonic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

scores round 3 Empty
PostSubject: scores round 3   scores round 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb - 9:37:08

will be updating scores for group B tonight at some stage.... will keep you posted... apologies... been hectic round here

still waiting on scores from the other groups
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

scores round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scores round 3   scores round 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb - 9:26:04

Group B scores are now up.... still waiting for other groups scores
Back to top Go down
TMM Switch

TMM Switch

scores round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scores round 3   scores round 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb - 11:53:19

I won the round and syxx was second I think?? Murorder can shed some light.
Back to top Go down
Syxx

scores round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scores round 3   scores round 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb - 5:39:03

Yeah switch won by the gay rule of winning race 1 after we finished on same points. Why its not overall fastest lap would have been more logical Rolling Eyes

I take grp A will be running the B700 "Nurb" race this sunday with the A850 "silverstone" run??? nfi why we didnt run it last sunday.
Back to top Go down
TMM Switch

TMM Switch

scores round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scores round 3   scores round 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 9:21:06

Murorder had a dinner party. Monday someone else couldnt make it. Tues and Thurs I study engineering at night so that rules me out for those ones. probably wednesdays soon as well.
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

scores round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scores round 3   scores round 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 10:54:10

what was wrong with sunday like at the start????
Back to top Go down
MarcusAurelius6

scores round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scores round 3   scores round 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 13:16:59

Sunday night was Murorder's dinner party and Monday night I couldn't make it as I had a COD4 clan match organised.

Will catch everyone on the track for two races tomorrow night!!
Back to top Go down
TMM Switch

TMM Switch

scores round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scores round 3   scores round 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar - 2:46:52

What version of silverstone are we doing??
Back to top Go down
Fetal Icecream

scores round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scores round 3   scores round 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar - 5:56:38

i cant make it, im still lacking mobility after having my appendix out
Back to top Go down
Syxx

scores round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scores round 3   scores round 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar - 8:19:31

Well im guessing if Fetal cant race tonight we still wont be racing till everyone can make it??? Is that about right??? or is it just different rules for specific ppl?

Personally i think if you cant make it for sundays. YOU DONT RACE unless we all know the reason and agree to change days as we have before. Getting a msg on xbl "race is 2morrow night" because of dinner is crap. We have a forums at least say why and with time to reorganize.

Sorry if this sounds like i got a bee in my bonnet but it has to be said
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

scores round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scores round 3   scores round 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar - 22:29:17

Syxx wrote:
Well im guessing if Fetal cant race tonight we still wont be racing till everyone can make it??? Is that about right??? or is it just different rules for specific ppl?

Personally i think if you cant make it for sundays. YOU DONT RACE unless we all know the reason and agree to change days as we have before. Getting a msg on xbl "race is 2morrow night" because of dinner is crap. We have a forums at least say why and with time to reorganize.

Sorry if this sounds like i got a bee in my bonnet but it has to be said

i honestly have to agree with what syxx has to say.... i know group B missed last week due to only 2 ppl turning up... this was because i was at the a league grand final.... i would not have expected or even asked the group to put off the round because i could not turn up

im hoping we can get this league back on track so as we can continue running these leagues in the future
Back to top Go down
DarkTranquillty

scores round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scores round 3   scores round 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar - 3:18:22

I'll be back on once my box is returned from MS Repair centre. How did last night Nurburg race go. Fuck my favourite track and I miss out Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scores round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scores round 3   scores round 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scores round 3
Page 1 of 1