In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round 1 (sort of)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

Round 1 (sort of) Empty
PostSubject: Round 1 (sort of)   Round 1 (sort of) I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb - 22:39:50

ok well round 1 was last night...... kind of a flop over all.

Group B went pretty good with 7 entrants.... pretty good considering we only had 7 in our group and had 2 late pull outs from the season... with hawk's bad luck incident over the weekend and with K1Lo5 not being able to race on sundays

racing was pretty good but everyone is a little rusty and there were quite a few incidents.... add that on top of a few connection issues with ppl getting dropped out into their own race and some ISP capping causing some flying cars LOL

group C was a flop from what i heard... with ppl not doing the right thing and not being there for the rihgt reasons.... if i remember what cronik told me correctly they are gunna try and run again tonight.

Not sure what happened with group A... murorder's internet is still not connected and so Switch kindly stepped up to take the reigns.... if anyone has any info on how things went, please post it up, dont think they had to many turn ups.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
Syxx

Round 1 (sort of) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 (sort of)   Round 1 (sort of) I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb - 23:59:03

Grp A myself/Marcus and Switch showed Shocked
We pretty much pissed around for 3 races. rather dissapointing
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

Round 1 (sort of) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 (sort of)   Round 1 (sort of) I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb - 0:19:09

damn.... murorder rang me late last night and they have dicked him around yet again... he is hoping to be ready for this weekend.

its up to you guys what you wanna do... you can run it again on the weekend and make up a round somewhere during the season... or run it during the week..... its up to you guys in group A

hopefully attendance will pick up....after all there wasnt much notice about this event... only 2 months lol!
Back to top Go down
o MANIC o

o MANIC o

Round 1 (sort of) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 (sort of)   Round 1 (sort of) I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb - 7:36:35

Sounds pretty disapionting accecpt for B considering how long everyone had to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Syxx

Round 1 (sort of) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 (sort of)   Round 1 (sort of) I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb - 9:38:19

while i dont mind postponing the race. Its not really fair on those who do show up because of laziness either.
Back to top Go down
LAMBOSE999

LAMBOSE999

Round 1 (sort of) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 (sort of)   Round 1 (sort of) I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb - 13:14:16

Tonight was disappointing for Group C. There was alot of crashing and bitching going on, about who crashed into who and so on. Hopefully next week at Sebring would go fine.
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

Round 1 (sort of) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 (sort of)   Round 1 (sort of) I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb - 23:17:42

Syxx wrote:
while i dont mind postponing the race. Its not really fair on those who do show up because of laziness either.

exactly man... thats why its up to those of you who turned up. either way you guys decide is fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round 1 (sort of) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 (sort of)   Round 1 (sort of) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 (sort of)
Page 1 of 1