In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tracks, groups and pre season details

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

tracks, groups and pre season details Empty
PostSubject: tracks, groups and pre season details   tracks, groups and pre season details I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan - 9:19:57

Tracks and groups have been decided upon... please check the main site for details. We will be holding Pre season racing at Road Atlanta on Sunday 20th January at 8:00 PM (AEST)

make sure to contact your group leader before then to get any more details

Group A is lead by Murorder
Group B is lead by Gemonic
Group C is lead by Cronik

Last edited by on Mon 14 Jan - 5:54:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
TMM Switch

TMM Switch

PostSubject: Re: tracks, groups and pre season details   tracks, groups and pre season details I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan - 10:09:55

And for those who are lazy like me

Current Season

1: Tsukuba 3 X 8 Laps

2: Sebring 3 X 4 Laps

3: Maple Valley Short 3 X 10 Laps

4: Nurburgring 1 X 3 Laps

5: Silverstone Long 3 X 5

6: Suzuka East 3 X 10

7: Road America 1 X 10 Laps

8: Mugello 3 X 8 Laps
Back to top Go down
TMM Switch

TMM Switch

PostSubject: Re: tracks, groups and pre season details   tracks, groups and pre season details I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan - 10:10:29

Now my question is where is Motegi? Also is silverstone long the international or the medium one?
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: tracks, groups and pre season details   tracks, groups and pre season details I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan - 11:00:03

Bugger......motegi.... forgot all about it..... i'll get back to you shortly
Back to top Go down
k1lo5

k1lo5

PostSubject: when we starting??   tracks, groups and pre season details I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan - 11:45:52

when we starting? i wont be available on aussie day weekend, 25th through till the 30th... i be down in melbourne so letting ya'll know asap... be good to start straight after, haha, whatever is cool... i catch up later...

peace
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: tracks, groups and pre season details   tracks, groups and pre season details I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan - 12:27:50

pre season commences next weekend... depending on how it all goes week after that... see what happens
Back to top Go down
Syxx

PostSubject: Re: tracks, groups and pre season details   tracks, groups and pre season details I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan - 1:16:50

My 2 cents
Just for something different. How about say a short and long [and a medium if available] in a race. IE Maple Valley short 2x10 laps and long 1x7 laps. Sebring long 1x4 Med 1x 5 Short 1x10 etc. Bit of variety on the same track could make things interesting instead of same ol same ol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: tracks, groups and pre season details   tracks, groups and pre season details I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan - 2:54:00

Syxx wrote:
My 2 cents
Just for something different. How about say a short and long [and a medium if available] in a race. IE Maple Valley short 2x10 laps and long 1x7 laps. Sebring long 1x4 Med 1x 5 Short 1x10 etc. Bit of variety on the same track could make things interesting instead of same ol same ol Very Happy

where was this idea last week when i opened the discussion about waht trakcs ppl wanted???
its a good idea too

only downside i've just thought of with that idea is.... you would really have to set your car up for like 16 - 24 tracks then... plus... the main reason we switched from 1 race to 3 smaller ones was because it gives you a chance to make up for a mistake or crash in race 1 for example.... now lets say your really good at suzuka east but you get run off track on lap 1 and come last you can make up for it in the next 2 races.... but if we then go to full suzuka you may not be as strong and we are back at square one.

i do like the idea though man.
Back to top Go down
o MANIC o

o MANIC o

PostSubject: Re: tracks, groups and pre season details   tracks, groups and pre season details I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan - 13:18:06

This season sounds good to me so far. I wont be online till next tuesday 22nd Jan, Telstra have promised to have the problem sorted by then- though i'm not holding my breath. Look forward to catching up with everyone then. I may be online for a few hours tomorrow the 15th as i'm taking my box to a mates house to dl Road America. Mabye i'll see a few of u then.

Weapon of choice Mazda RX7.
Look out group B, It's a weapon. I've been doing some laps around all the tracks and have knocked heaps of time off my best with the fairlady that i used in the first evo league.
Back to top Go down
o MANIC o

o MANIC o

PostSubject: Re: tracks, groups and pre season details   tracks, groups and pre season details I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan - 13:21:26

Also i'm just looking for confirmation that this seasons is 2 wheel drive only as it doesn't say anything on the stats page.

Cheers big ears
Back to top Go down
Syxx

PostSubject: Re: tracks, groups and pre season details   tracks, groups and pre season details I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan - 13:53:32

2 wheel it is. FWD or RWD..no AWD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tracks, groups and pre season details   tracks, groups and pre season details I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tracks, groups and pre season details
Page 1 of 1