In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'injun' problem!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ITR_Smo57

ITR_Smo57

'injun' problem!!! Empty
PostSubject: 'injun' problem!!!   'injun' problem!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar - 1:31:06

Ok, you can shove your 'injun' - I've spent about 4 hours all up just TRYING TO SIGN UP! Tried different user name & email combinations and - NOTHING!

I can't even email support cause... "You need an account!!" You need an activated account before you can log in to fix your account. You can re-send their conformation email to your email by entering your 'injun account' & hit the 'Resend Request' button. But! you need to have your account activated 1st - WTF!!!! scratch scratch scratch scratch Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad

Soooooooooooooooo, I'll just sit on the side lines & read & watch the site forum for race notices.

Cheers guys. Smile

EDIT: I take back what I said above & now... 'injun' are the Ducks Nuts!!! - Champions I must say - Brilliant. Is that enough grovelling for forgiveness? Laughing Thankyou 'injun' cheers
Back to top Go down
k1lo5

k1lo5

'injun' problem!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'injun' problem!!!   'injun' problem!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar - 6:15:39

yo smo, add me on msn messenger, i'm heaps into rfactor, might have a couple of leagues we can start a team in, for ITR, 'touring car legents' and 'FVR 08'.

i've pm'd u.

peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
ITR_Smo57

ITR_Smo57

'injun' problem!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'injun' problem!!!   'injun' problem!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr - 3:51:49

Cool!! I used to do a fair bit of online racing but seem to have slipped a bit in the last 8 months or so. But I still fire up the old rFactor now & again when new mods come out to give them a little razzle in single-player. Would be nice to get back into the actual online racing again - well, at least give it another shot. Very Happy

Cheers

"What's your msn id? (exactly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'injun' problem!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'injun' problem!!!   'injun' problem!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'injun' problem!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In The Red :: ITR Speedzone :: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue-
Jump to: