In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone up for racing tonight??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

anyone up for racing tonight?? Empty
PostSubject: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 22:40:03

doubt anyone will read this but though i would try
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
murorder
Admin
murorder

PostSubject: Re: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb - 9:59:29

im keen its all a matter of time though i have the boys every thursday night
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb - 10:27:14

give me a buzz on the mobile if you get any time dude?
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb - 13:16:44

sorry, just realised my internet is capped... won't be able to play any online game properly till 14th of march. sorry again.
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb - 22:29:13

no worries man
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar - 5:19:44

anyone up for a race tongiht? cause I'm planning to join the GTPlanet races tonight. Aussie and NZ only, here is the schedule they're running.

Here we go boys. As i mentioned earlier, i am a bit stretched at work this week so i've only made some minor adjustments to this weeks races. Kept the Fuji 5 lapper, but adjusted some of the car choices to keep things a bit fresh. See you blokes on the track

EVENT - Expert Class PP550 / RWD / Fuji Speedway F / PRO / 5laps

DATE - 9th March

TIME - 8:03pm start (GMT +10)

SYNCRONISED START TIMES - 8:03 / 8:23 / 8:43 / 9:03 / 9:23 / 9:43 / 10:03

RULES/RESTRICTIONS/COMMENTS
- NO race tyres allowed!!!!!!!!!!! (S3 only for ALL races)
- Drive cleanly *duh*
- Dont get discouraged if we encounter 'random' idiots on the servers (most randoms will be on Race Tyres anyways)
- Dont get discouraged if lag raises its ugly head (if its bad please try and keep a good gap between you and others)
- You may miss a scheduled race start time (dont stress, just take a break and join in next race start)
- Tune the car settings as you wish (unless otherwise stated).
- TCS (see individual race comments below)
- ABS optional
- Keep it civilised gents. Dont drive to win at all costs. Keep it competitive but most of all keep it clean and fun.

RACE 1 @ 8'03pm (GMT +10)
CAR - BMW 135i Coupe '07
COMMENTS - S3 Tyres only. Do NOT adjust anything on the car. Keep it all stock standard. The only thing you need to do is turn OFF TCS, and make sure it has S3 tyres. Leave the rest alone, dont tune or adjust anything. DO NOT USE TCS AT START LINE EITHER.

RACE 2 @ 8'23pm (GMT +10)
CAR - Jaguar XK Coupe '06
COMMENTS - S3 Tyres only. Do NOT adjust anything on the car. Keep it all stock standard. The only thing you need to do is turn OFF TCS, and make sure it has S3 tyres. Leave the rest alone, dont tune anything. DO NOT USE TCS AT START LINE EITHER.

RACE 3 @ 8'43pm (GMT +10)
CAR - Rx8 or Rx7 (your choice)
COMMENTS - S3 Tyres only. Tune the car all the way up to 550PP and adjust any setting you like. TCS is optional

RACE 4 @ 9'03pm (GMT +10)
CAR - OPEN
COMMENTS - S3 Tyres only. Tune the car all the way up to 550PP and adjust any setting you like. TCS is optional.

RACE 5 @ 9'23pm (GMT +10)
CAR - OPEN
COMMENTS - S3 Tyres only. Tune the car all the way up to 550PP and adjust any setting you like. TCS is optional.

RACE 6 @ 9'43pm (GMT +10)
CAR - OPEN
COMMENTS - S3 Tyres only. Tune the car all the way up to 550PP and adjust any setting you like. TCS is optional. NO Acura or Honda NSX's allowed for this race!

RACE 7 @ 10'03pm (GMT +10)
CAR - BMW 135i Coupe '07
COMMENTS - S3 Tyres only. Do NOT adjust anything on the car. Keep it all stock standard. The only thing you need to do is turn OFF TCS, and make sure it has S3 tyres. Leave the rest alone, dont tune anything. DO NOT USE TCS AT START LINE EITHER.

Let's show some ITR skills so they might join ITR Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar - 6:35:27

looks like some good rules and a good way of trying to run it without lobbies.

Sadly i cant make it tonight.

Im up for any other night of the week though if anyone is keen
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar - 15:01:23

so gem and I were thinking we're going to have a race on thrusday night... and the weekend anyone up for it? oh and also is anyone renting/buying Resident Evil 5? cause I'll be buying it tommorow, and wanted to test wether the online is anygood.
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar - 22:43:00

im taking back hawx tonight... might grab that and try it out
Back to top Go down
murorder
Admin
murorder

PostSubject: Re: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar - 8:03:03

all on for a race tonight
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar - 17:44:30

sorry every one couldn't make it tonight, been busy with my group project.... it was harder than we thought so It took us almost a day to finish the project, so I guess this friday night is gt5 night? oh by the way gem did you tried your RE5 yet? let's have a online co op some time.
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar - 22:39:12

yeah i played it last night for a bit..... still not sure if i like it... but will keep playing it to make my mind up
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar - 1:33:50

SOOO COME ON!!! why no one plays online anymore? anyone free this weekends? let's have a race!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone up for racing tonight??   anyone up for racing tonight?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone up for racing tonight??
Page 1 of 1