In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5 Empty
PostSubject: car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5   car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 2:17:43

so what is everyone driving and what do you think are the chances of it being in Gran Turismo 5 when it launches

im driving the new Ford Fiesta XR4 and i think there is a chance it will make it. THey have the Focus XR5 already in prologue and the fiesta has a huge following in the UK and here. Im hoping i can grab one in game... .would be a laugh and a half.

who knows by the time GT5 does come out i may have owned 3 or 4 different cars,.... shit we may not even be driving cars by then LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
k1lo5

k1lo5

PostSubject: Re: car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5   car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 0:28:24

no chance, hahaha

mitsubishi lancer coupe 97 gli

but it got 20's on dere, lol
nah there 17's, but i keep em clean
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5   car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 9:34:21

my car is already in prologue so I'm happy Very Happy . but I also wanted my bro's new accord and Jazz in the game, see how the car feels at racing speed Wink
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5   car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 12:35:05

R0T4RY wrote:
my car is already in prologue so I'm happy Very Happy . but I also wanted my bro's new accord and Jazz in the game, see how the car feels at racing speed Wink

youve got an RX-8 yeah???
Back to top Go down
R0T4RY

R0T4RY

PostSubject: Re: car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5   car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5 I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 15:35:17

gemonic wrote:
R0T4RY wrote:

youve got an RX-8 yeah???

yeah, but sold it already... sad thing.
Back to top Go down
murorder
Admin
murorder

PostSubject: Re: car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5   car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep - 10:05:40

Xr6 and 8 would be mad.
Back to top Go down
TMM Switch

TMM Switch

PostSubject: Re: car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5   car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep - 6:13:29

Doubt you will be seeing any 00' Rodeo's on GT5. Still weighing 2.3 tonnes and complete with ladders and the like, it would be interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
murorder
Admin
murorder

PostSubject: Re: car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5   car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep - 7:44:22

[img]car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5 14092010[/img]

1 of these two would do just nice

[[img]car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5 08092010[/img]

and the old cruser sporting the ITR logo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5   car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

car you drive and chance of it being in the final GT5
Page 1 of 1