In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Make Series

Go down 
+3
Kutsbear
Groomy
TMM Switch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TMM Switch

TMM Switch

One Make Series Empty
PostSubject: One Make Series   One Make Series I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 12:12:39

After watching the new Mini Challenge at eastern creek on sunday it got me thinking. Why not do a one make series maybe A850 Mini's. Power limit to maybe 300-400 BHP. Setup free and maybe a weight limit as well. Near Identical cars. Would be great. Or maybe everyone sets it up with the exact same parts and just have setup free. What do you reckon?
Back to top Go down
Groomy

One Make Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Make Series   One Make Series I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 15:26:44

i'd be keen for it providing either with custom parts or identical parts.. always makes for close racing
Back to top Go down
Kutsbear

Kutsbear

One Make Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Make Series   One Make Series I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 22:40:35

Does it have to be mini's could maybe be honda's or BMW's, cars around the 2 litre mark RWD. But I am very much interested in the idea.
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

One Make Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Make Series   One Make Series I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 23:03:20

i'll post an idea on this one..... i recon you pick a car with awesome handling to start with.. my pick would be the Seat cupra cup R... the one that was in the DLC.... it handles like a dream and has quite a bit of power in stock form.... then set waht upgrades are allowed.... something like only gearbox, clutch, brakes, flywheel... all the handling stuff except the suspension and adjustable stuff... that way the guys who cant tune arent at a disadvantage as the only thing you can adjust will be gear ratios and brake bias...

then throw on all the body parts for aero... set they tyres and wheels which are to be used... and work out what power mods (if any) are to be used

that way everyone is in the same car... and the only setup differences would be brakes and gearbox.

i think it would be sweet
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
Syxx

One Make Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Make Series   One Make Series I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 1:48:07

ohh yeah Very Happy excellent ideas

And ill throw my 2 bits in that i got in a bit late for current season.
Sprint races x3 into varies parts of track.
Example. Suzuka long 3 laps/ west 5 laps/ east 10 laps. Maybe for 2 race tracks ie Maple long 5 laps/ short 10 laps/ long "REVERSE" 5 laps. What a Face
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

One Make Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Make Series   One Make Series I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 4:02:01

nice... like it syxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
DarkTranquillty

One Make Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Make Series   One Make Series I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 5:30:01

Beemers would be cool as.
Back to top Go down
Kutsbear

Kutsbear

One Make Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Make Series   One Make Series I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 8:03:28

BMW's that would be good (M3 E36) & (M3 E46 Coupe)
Back to top Go down
TMM TOM1111

One Make Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Make Series   One Make Series I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar - 3:18:58

i might dust the gloves off for a one make series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Make Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Make Series   One Make Series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Make Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In The Red :: Evo League V2-
Jump to: