In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Murorder Racing, Stomping the Yard.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
murorder
Admin
murorder

Murorder Racing, Stomping the Yard. Empty
PostSubject: Murorder Racing, Stomping the Yard.   Murorder Racing, Stomping the Yard. I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan - 6:23:11

Earlier this week Murorder Raceing (M.R.) reveiled the big news to the world of their new Titan. Being keep quit for the past 3 year while in development with Mazda Raceing Team, M.R. have unvealed there respose to the other teams in the upcoming Evoloution championship. M.R. CEO Desmond Harberger, says that the M.R. team is chaffing at the bit wanting to unlease thier answer to the world of real race cars. He went on to say that with the new technolgy that they have developed with the Mazda Raceing Team feel that Murorder Racing will be a team to be reconed with.

We were lucky enough to catch up with the man behind the team and driver Murorder. Thanks for taking time out of your busy lead up to the Evo championship to talk to us at ITR Tuner.

No problem

Now there seems to be some feirce compition out there how do u think your car will stand up to the compition.

Really well, we have spent the last few years under development cutting and shaving this car into what i think will be a force to be reconed with. We have been collecting data from all over the world on differnt tracks to perfect our cars running ability and adapability with the new Remote tuning ability.

What

I cant say more than that, ill leave the rest to your imagination.

Is there any teams out there that u think that can make a responce to your car Titan.

No.

None. so your saying your car will blitz the filed

Yes.

Thats a little cocky dont u think.

No i dont, this car will distroy any compition, and i will out drive any man, woman or child including the like of Team Mclearn Masters responce with Switch and other teams like Groomy, Syxx or fetal.

That sounds like a challenge, Switch manage to take out the Previous Championship well clear of you points.

He got lucky, he wont this time.

So there you have it M.R. very fired up responce to the Evo Championship
watch of Switch hes coming for u.

[img]Murorder Racing, Stomping the Yard. 8f394d11[/img]

[img]Murorder Racing, Stomping the Yard. 104eb311[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: Murorder Racing, Stomping the Yard.   Murorder Racing, Stomping the Yard. I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan - 6:39:02

cute.... sort of like when your baby brother thinks he can run faster than you
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
Hawkeye8422

Hawkeye8422

PostSubject: Re: Murorder Racing, Stomping the Yard.   Murorder Racing, Stomping the Yard. I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan - 7:22:26

Very nice order... Gem i dont see it as cute i see it as smart cuz he left out the real champs the ITR Tuners magazine crew's Mugen S2000 and Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS combo that'll dominate the field this year u got A i Got B we just need a C runner LOL...

S2000 ECLIPSE COMBO WILL DOMINATE BITCHES step yalls game up lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murorder Racing, Stomping the Yard.   Murorder Racing, Stomping the Yard. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murorder Racing, Stomping the Yard.
Page 1 of 1