In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tuning help for ppl who need it

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

tuning help for ppl who need it Empty
PostSubject: tuning help for ppl who need it   tuning help for ppl who need it I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Jan - 0:38:59

With the new evo league starting soon and a few new faces signed up i thought i would offer any help i can with tuning. I'm not the greatest tuner... but i can get your car heading in the right direction. If anyone needs a hand... let me know and i will do what i can.

I'm sure there are others here who are willing to help as well throughout the season. Just because we are competing doesn't mean we can help everyone out. Don't be afraid to ask for help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
Hawkeye8422

Hawkeye8422

PostSubject: Re: tuning help for ppl who need it   tuning help for ppl who need it I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Jan - 11:01:23

be glad to lend a hand... i excel in wheel alignment and differentials to ease the wheel spin
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

PostSubject: Re: tuning help for ppl who need it   tuning help for ppl who need it I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Jan - 14:17:50

Hawkeye8422 wrote:
be glad to lend a hand... i excel in wheel alignment and differentials to ease the wheel spin

i might take you up on that later on man..... i have no clue about diffs... i never even bother changing it... i do all my tuning everywhere else
Back to top Go down
o MANIC o

o MANIC o

PostSubject: Re: tuning help for ppl who need it   tuning help for ppl who need it I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan - 13:27:23

I've got everything else down but still not to sure about bumps stiffness and rebound and i normally leave it alone. Any help would be great.
Back to top Go down
murorder
Admin
murorder

PostSubject: Re: tuning help for ppl who need it   tuning help for ppl who need it I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan - 4:18:13

stiffners and bumbs are very hard to tune, u can make or break your cars tuning from here set them all around 9 and work back from there. these can help you understeer or oversteer in and out of a corner.
Back to top Go down
Groomy

PostSubject: Re: tuning help for ppl who need it   tuning help for ppl who need it I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan - 6:41:27

i know hardly anything about tuning however by using the forza suspension calculator i can usually make somewhat competitive setups.. they arent always perfect but they are a good way to get a base setup first and then fine tune.

http://www.ondaground.net/flash/fm2/
Back to top Go down
o MANIC o

o MANIC o

PostSubject: Re: tuning help for ppl who need it   tuning help for ppl who need it I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan - 2:09:23

murorder wrote:
stiffners and bumbs are very hard to tune, u can make or break your cars tuning from here set them all around 9 and work back from there. these can help you understeer or oversteer in and out of a corner.

Thank you sir. I will have a play with this over the next few days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tuning help for ppl who need it   tuning help for ppl who need it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tuning help for ppl who need it
Page 1 of 1