In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The big reveal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TMM Switch

TMM Switch

The big reveal Empty
PostSubject: The big reveal   The big reveal I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Jan - 8:50:32

On a sunny day at Tsukuba Raceway in Japan we were privy to the launch of what most suspect will be Team Mclaren Masters entry into the EVO league for this season. Me and my fellow reporters were sequestered away the night before the big event with only each other for company and a few beverages. Needless to say we were all excited about what tomorrow would bring.

We were ferried out to the track in a minibus and arrived at the track at about 11:30 am local time. When we stepped off the bus we could smell tires and hear the lonesome drone of a single car lapping the 2070 metre circuit. What happened next was an hour long press conference followed by the big reveal. What a reveal it was too. TMM has pre-empted the rule makers and produced a car that conforms to the old seasons rules. "we believe that this was the smartest thing to do" said Tony the team's principle. "we couldnt wait around any longer to prepare a car and begin development. Whilst the suits argue over how the league is to be run we just wanted to focus on what matters, having a fast and reliable car".

When asked about the potential that the rules could and probably would change Tony responded "Yes there is that possibility. There is no doubt in my mind that there will be some changes, and for the most part we have engineered this car to be very adaptable to various rules and configurations. However we also have a contingency plan" he said with a smile. Probed about what that may be he said "well we still have the old girl (The championship winning 350z) sitting in the workshop, and also a few more. So I think we will be alright when the time comes".

So onto the big reveal. What was revealed was met with a gasp from the attending press. A 1994 Nissan 300zx. In a striking black and white livery and showcasing the teams new sponsor. Alpinestars has come aboard for the season and is looking forward to success this year. Alpinestars' CEO had this to say "We are proud to be associated with TMM for the 08 EVO season. We are excited about this new partnership and cant wait to see the #1 Alpinestars TMM 300zx hit the track for the first time under race conditions".

John the teams engine guru was coy when quizzed about the cars performance figures. "Its got between 2 and 3 hundred KW of power and quite a bit of torque as well. The Twin Turbo setup makes it easy to make power". The rumoured kerb weight at the moment is somewhere south of 1500kgs, but no confirmation had been made. So that capped off an eventful day full of surprises. Now I can only wonder what the reply we be like from all the other teams.

The big reveal Zx2

The big reveal Zx1
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

The big reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big reveal   The big reveal I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Jan - 10:20:44

nice read dude.,.... nice shot in my ribs too..... love it... good work
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
TMM Switch

TMM Switch

The big reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big reveal   The big reveal I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Jan - 12:17:11

Mate I am just the reporter...... They were the words of Tony not mine..... Razz
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye8422

Hawkeye8422

The big reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big reveal   The big reveal I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Jan - 5:24:24

very nice report....sweet lookin ride too good thing i squashed doin a alpine stars ride lol.

with that kinda reporting u could possibly be recruited into the ITR Tuner magazine crew
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye8422

Hawkeye8422

The big reveal Empty
PostSubject: ITR TUNER EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!   The big reveal I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Jan - 9:42:53

With rumors of the 08 season coming from every direction, we here at ITR Tuner have been stirring for a story, while sifting through all the leads. I personally kept hearing about the Hawk Talon Racing's Tuning Garage would be doing test runs at mazda speedway all week, but as the week went by there was no show from the team because of all the press. But just when i thought it was another dead end lead and was about to head on home like the rest of the press crew had did the night b4. I heard something amazing from my hotel balcony a 4-cylinder revving well past redline off in the distance.

As my partner and I sped down the interstate we were immediatly detoured away from the track by police 1/2 a mile b4 we got there. Whatever secret Hawk Talon had ,they were making damn sure it stayed a secret. But that made me even more curious so i went to a local army surplus and got camoed up and went "hiking" through teh rolling hills near the track. So here i am looking like the goofy private with a bush tied to his head in one of those old war movies peering down at the track through my camera lens.

What did i see u ask, a underpowered honda flying around the track in about 1:35-1:38 by the counting in my head. It was very strange u could tell it was slow on the uphills and straights of leguna, but it was constantly very high reved and was flying through the corners at full throttle by the sound of it and holding the road as if it had magnets for tires.

i was only able to get two photos b4 getting caught by security luckly i hid the film in the sand b4 they caught me to retrieve later. The pictures were hard to get cuz of the quickness of this lil beast. They arent the best pictures in the world had to do alot of enhancing which makes this car to me very mysterious and cant wait to see what she has to unleash on its competitors

The big reveal Forza11-1

The big reveal Forza10-1
Back to top Go down
cronik
Drift Mod
cronik

The big reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big reveal   The big reveal I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Jan - 13:47:43

cool, sounds like something from jdm option video haha good work.
I found this on the back of some newspaper take a look

The big reveal Newsvg3.th
Back to top Go down
http://ww.itr.321.cn
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

The big reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big reveal   The big reveal I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Jan - 22:29:33

too funny man.... i'll buy some cookies from ya.... stuff it i'll buy a pallet and sell em at work..... hell it will be win, win.... you get funds to enter the league and i make some money to buy some performance upgrades.
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

The big reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big reveal   The big reveal I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Jan - 4:58:05

found this while browsing the web today

The big reveal Newspa10
Back to top Go down
cronik
Drift Mod
cronik

The big reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big reveal   The big reveal I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan - 11:12:00

ooooooh hint hint i see, just between you and i gem. they were talking about u in the paper wearnt they Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

The big reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big reveal   The big reveal I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan - 11:38:12

cronik wrote:
ooooooh hint hint i see, just between you and i gem. they were talking about u in the paper wearnt they Very Happy

well as long as its just between you and me...... maybe
Back to top Go down
cronik
Drift Mod
cronik

The big reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big reveal   The big reveal I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan - 11:51:45

whisper whisper whisper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The big reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big reveal   The big reveal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big reveal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
In The Red :: ITR Speedzone :: Forza 2 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: