In The Red
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Red

If your not In The Red, what are you waiting for.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its come to a close

Go down 
+2
murorder
gemonic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gemonic
Admin
gemonic

Its come to a close Empty
PostSubject: Its come to a close   Its come to a close I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct - 14:39:22

So we have reached the end of the grueling V8 season... in group A it was a tight afffair till the end.,... the final result was decided by a fastest lap on the final race. Fetal clutching the season win with a fast lap on road atlanta. Not only that but 4th, 5th and 6th was split by a total of 2 or 3 points and was decided on the final race.

Just wanna thank all you guys for turning up and for putting up some competitive but (mostly) clean racing. Sure we had some incidents during the season and we all lost some of our front downforce, every race... usualyy by turn 4... wait wait im getting off topic. LOL but seriously thanks alot for making it what it was guys.

Just want to let everyone know there will be a week or 2 off in between seasons... so i would ask everyone to keep active on here discussing ideas for the next season... nothing has been decided.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
murorder
Admin
murorder

PostSubject: Re: Its come to a close   Its come to a close I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct - 14:45:44

awsome racing by everyone this season. Some close calls and not so close call saw some fun racing like Gem said its not set in stone the next season so put your ideas forward so we can make a league for everyone.

pissed about the last race though had a car that flew and flew it straight into the wall. with some quick thinking on switches behalf saw him get away with minor bruses.

Last edited by on Mon 15 Oct - 11:21:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.itr.321.cn
Fetal Icecream

PostSubject: Re: Its come to a close   Its come to a close I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 9:45:54

this spot reserved for colour photos and colour comentry on the final race.

personal note, i enjoyed every minute of racing with you guys.
viva la next season.
Back to top Go down
Syxx

PostSubject: Re: Its come to a close   Its come to a close I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 10:50:15

Im same as my bro Fetal. Enjoyed very much and look forward to next season and mixing up it with A grp.
Not sure how having all 3 team afl in 1 grp will work lol
Back to top Go down
DarkTranquillty

PostSubject: Re: Its come to a close   Its come to a close I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 12:46:58

Twas Good to be back racing again after a few weeks away from it. Got to brush up on my qualifying technique though me-thinks... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Groomy

PostSubject: Re: Its come to a close   Its come to a close I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 10:24:17

what a great season, it was super awesome hehe. i hafta say with no disrespect to AFL (R.I.P Sad) i had alot more fun in this season and you bunch are heaps of fun to race with!. cant wait for next season to start Very Happy

Highlight of my season would hafta be the only win @ Maple, but quite a few highlights, like watching ppl take each other out in front of me Razz, and even sometimes behind me lol.

I think i did my Nisaan Monaro team proud Razz

See ya's next season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its come to a close   Its come to a close I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its come to a close
Page 1 of 1